Dufferin Child and Family Services (DCAFS) is a multi-service agency providing child and youth mental health, child protection and developmental support services to residents of Dufferin County.
DCAFS receives government funding for its core services, but there are always additional needs that arise and extra support that is essential to assist those we work with.
Dufferin Child and Family Foundation (DCAFF) raises money for these additional supports to improve the lives of children, youth and families receiving service from Dufferin Child and Family Services.
Dufferin Child and Family Foundation (DCAFF) has three priorities:
- Post secondary education and bursaries
- Training/skill development opportunities
- Preparation for employment needs
Social Growth and Development
- Academic related needs (tutors, books, etc.)
- Sport and other recreation opportunities (lessons or team costs) or equipment needs (skates, racquets, shoes etc.)
- Creative development opportunities (writing course, art classes) or material needs (art supplies, instruments)
- Social needs (costs for group outings, dances, celebratory meals)
Health and Wellness
- Medical devices or supplies
- Drug costs
- Special nutrition requirements
- Food vouchers
What you can do
- Invite us to speak about services to your Club or Organization
- Sponsor a child’s participation in a camp program
- Remember the Dufferin Child and Family Foundation (DCAFF) when placing a memorial at funeral homes throughout the County, in memory of a loved one
- Help us assist a family in purchasing specialized equipment for their physically challenged client
Your Donations are needed and appreciated
Or please make cheques payable to The Dufferin Child and Family Foundation (DCAFF) and mail them to:
Dufferin Child and Family Foundation
Attn: Kristi Bhogal
655 Riddell Road, Orangeville ON L9W 4Z5
The Dufferin Child and Family Foundation is a registered charity. Donations of $10.00 or more will receive a tax receipt.
For further Information Call: 519-941-1530 and ask to speak with Kristi Bhogal, Executive Assistant. Email: [email protected]
If you have any difficulty accessing forms or documents, please contact us at 519-941-1530 and we will be happy to assist you further.