Coordinated Service Planning is a program serving individuals and families within Dufferin and Wellington Counties for children 0 – 18 and youth 18 – 21 who remain in school with multiple and/or complex needs.
Referrals from existing service providers or families can be made when service coordination goes beyond the scope of inter-professional collaboration.
A Service Planning Coordinator will bring together all service providers working with your child/youth to develop, implement and monitor a concise Coordinated Service Plan based on family and child/youth’s goals, strengths and needs.
Goals of Coordinated Service Planning include:
- Seamless and family-centered service experience
- Supportive, proactive and responsive child, youth and family centered service
- Clearly identified staff for each family who will lead their service plan
As a result of Coordinated Service Planning, children, youth and families will:
- Have a clear point of contact
- Not need to repeat their stories and goals
- Have a single plan that is responsive to their goals, strengths and needs
- Experience a family-centered process
- Know that service providers will be in communication
To access, complete the Coordinated Service Plan (CSP) Referral and Consent Form and fax to DCAFS Central Intake 519-941-1525. Once received, it will be reviewed, and the referent will be contacted for next steps.
Once received, it will be reviewed and the referent will be contacted for next steps.