Financial Services Policies and Procedures
In the interests of taxpayers and strengthening accountability for organizations that receive public funding, the Ontario Parliament passed the Broader Public Sector (BPS) Accountability Act in 2010.
The Management Board of Cabinet has issued two directives – one Procurement Directive and one Expenses Directive. Both Directives are applicable to all designated broader public sector (BPS) organizations as provided for under section 12 of the Broader Public Sector Accountability Act, 2010.
Children’s aid societies are one of the BPS groups that need to implement the Directives effective April 1, 2011. Mandatory commitment to be in compliance with the Directives will also be part of individual BPS organization’s funding agreements to be signed with the Ontario government.
For details of the two Directives, please review the following files:
- Broader Public Sector Perquisites Directive
- DCAFS/MCYS (now MCCSS) Accountability Agreement 2015 – Evergreen
- 3-110 Broader Public Sector Perquisites Directive
- 4-80 Supply Chain Code of Ethics
- 4-10 Procurement
- 3-100 Travel, Meals & Hospitality Expenses
- 2021-2022 Executive and Board Member Staff Travel
- 2021-2022 Perquisites
- DCAFS Audited Financial Statements YE March 31 2022
If you have any difficulty accessing forms or documents, please contact us at 519.941.1530 and we will be happy to assist you further.