October 13, 2019
Who are Foster Parents?
- Single adults or couples, experienced parents, and those still learning along the way
- People of diverse cultural, religious, and ethnic backgrounds including same sex couples and people from the LGBTQ community
- Stay at home adults or people who work outside of their home
- People who are caring, flexible, reliable and committed to children
- Foster parents are an important part of the child welfare team. We are here to support you!
Who are Foster Children?
Children and Youth, all ages, babies to teens, from your community who need a safe temporary home and a stable consistent parent to help support them in being able to feel safe and reach their own full potential
Share Your Care…Foster!