FOR IMMEDIATE CRISIS RESPONSE SERVICES
For those children/youth who are feeling…
- life not worth living
- frightened and alone
- unable to deal with things
- overwhelmed and out of control
CALL US! OR GO DIRECTLY TO THE HOSPITAL.
We provide many excellent and creative services that positively impact hundreds of children/youth and families each year. After hours, in-home and office appointments can be arranged.
- Crisis Intervention and Support
- Talk-In Clinic
- Referrals to other services
- Individual and family counselling
- Education and Support Groups
- Sexual abuse treatment
COME TO OUR TALK-IN CLINIC This is our main door to service.
WHAT IS THE TALK-IN CLINIC?
- a quick access to trained counselors
- immediate problem solving
- information and support
- therapeutic conversations
- connections to other DCAFS services and community services
JUST WALK IN….If you prefer you can call ahead to “Intake” at the number listed below to provide some basic information. You will be asked to fill out some forms when you arrive, however, for your convenience we have copies of the forms available for download so you can fill them out in the comfort of your home at your own pace. Then just bring them with you to the “Talk-In” and give them to reception when you arrive.
Any Tuesday between 1:00pm -8:00pm (last appointment at 7:00pm) Summer hours (July to August) 3:00pm-7:00pm (last appointment at 6:00pm)
For more information about our services, please call
DCAFS Mental Health Services
519-941-1530 | 655 Riddell Road, Orangeville, ON L9W 4Z5